This homemade pizza is gluten free, sugar free, LCHF and pizza without guilt. This is the best pizza crust ever.
The crust is really easy to make and does not need yeast or sugar and tastes great. It is easy to roll out between two pieces of parchment paper and slide over to your pizza pan. Leaving the parchment paper on the bottom does not stop the crust from browning up nicely.
There is no reason to make any special pizza sauce as you can easily make it from the few ingredients named in the recipe and spread onto your pizza crust. My husband thinks the sauce was specially made from scratch on the stove simmering for hours specially for him…he didn’t even notice the difference, and no complaints about there not being enough sauce on the pizza. Then the toppings go on and bake, incredibly simple and delicious.
My husband is a picky person when it comes to pizza’s and he truly loved this pizza. I made the crust thin and crispy, that is his new favorite or if you like a thick crust then don’t roll it out as much. Any combination of items can go on the pizza, but we really enjoyed this pepperoni pizza.
- Guaranteed Fresh!
- 100% Pure Skinless Almonds. No additives or preservatives.
- Certified Kosher And Gluten Free.
- Shelf Life: 6 months in the fridge, and up to 12 months in the freezer.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Pepperoni Pizza – You will be surprised how wonderful tasting and satisfying this pizza is. – shredded mozzarella, cream cheese, almond flour, psyllium husk powder, egg, white wine vinegar, salt, Topping: butter (melted), tomato sauce, dried oregano, Italian seasong, basil leaves (fresh), Pepperoni, Spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes (sliced in half), mozzarella cheese (shredded), Crust: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C); Put mozzarella & cream cheese in a medium size non-stick pan on medium heat.; Stir until they melt together. Add the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, vinegar, egg and salt and mix well, it will form a ball.; Place one sheet of parchment paper on the counter, sprinkle lightly with garlic powder, place the dough on the paper and place a second piece of parchment paper on top. Using your rolling pin, roll the dough to your desired thickness. This is really easy to do and works well.
Move the pizza crust onto your pizza pan leaving the bottom parchment paper on and remove the top paper. Don't worry the crust will turn out nice and brown and crispy. Prick the crust with a fork all over to avoid bubbling.; Bake in the oven for 10 -12 minutes until golden brown. Check half way through the cooking time and prick any bubbles that may rise.; Remove from the oven when done and let cool.; Topping: In a bowl mix together the melted butter, tomato sauce, oregano and Italian seasoning. ; Spread tomato sauce mixture over your cooked pizza crust.; Place your pepperoni meat on top of tomato sauce, in a circle all around your pizza.; Place the spinach leaves over pizza evenly then the sliced cherry tomatoes.; Next add your 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.; Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted ; Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves; – Make sure any meat you use is fully cooked.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8AHsiQs11z4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Video By: lil Piece of Hart * LOW CARB Cooking *[/wpurp-searchable-recipe]
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
- Serves: 2
- 1 1/2 c mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3/4 c almond flour
- tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 lb Pepperoni
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 c tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 c mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 c cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 c basil leaves (fresh)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F or (200 degrees C) 2. Heat mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a non-stick pan on medium heat. 3. Stir until they melt together. 4. Add the flour, vinegar, egg and salt and mix well. Rolling the dough: Place a piece of parchment paper on the counter, place the dough on top, then add another piece of parchment paper on top. Using your rolling pin roll the dough so it fits an 14" pizza pan. Place on pizza pan leaving the parchment paper on the bottom of pizza and remove the top piece. Prick the pizza all over with a fork to prevent it from puffing up. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven.